Netcom GN 6210 Bluetooth Headset In Depth
The GN Netcom GN6210 is no longer available.
The GN Netcom GN 6210 Bluetooth headset is the replacement for the earlier GN 6110. While the GN 6110 had a high failure rate, the GN 6210 is virtually fault free. The GN 6210 was the first really popular Bluetooth based cordless telephone headset here in Australia. Other manufacturers have subsequently brought out Bluetooth models but the GN 6210 still reigns supreme.
The GN 6210 is a Bluetooth headset solution that works seamlessly with both an office and mobile phone. GN Netcom introduced this model during the International Consumer Electronics Show 2005.
This headset utilises GN Netcom’s GN Link technology. This technology allows your headset to "talk" to both its' base unit and your Bluetooth enabled mobile telephone. It automatically switches to which ever one is in range and active.
The GN 6210 uses a “behind-the-ear” form factor already popularized by GN Netcom’s JABRA FreeSpeak Bluetooth headset series. The headset is made of a soft, sound-absorbing elastomer material that reduces distortions, resulting in crisp sound quality. The earpiece and microphone boom fit behind either ear for a comfortable, secure fit. The earpiece also features the JABRA MiniGel. This soft, ergonomic gel tip channels sound directly into the user’s ear for better reception and improved ability to hear conversations clearly even in noisy environments. Key Features:
The GN1000 Remote Handset Lifter
- Frequency/channel hopping 1600 times per second prevents eavesdropping and keeps conversations clear and secure.
- Using its ingenious GN Link technology, the GN 6210 automatically identifies which phone is ringing and connects to it, giving you one-headset calling convenience.
- Standard Bluetooth 10 metre range, depending upon office construction.
- Fully rechargeable battery is easy to replace and provides up to eight hours of talk time.
- Optional GN Netcom 1000 Lifter for remote answering.
- Behind-the-ear wearing style.
- The GN 6210’s visual indicators maximize your communications convenience:
- Headset in-range indication: shows when you’re in range.
- On-line indicator on headset and base: tells others you’re on a call.
- Headset charge indicator: indicates recharging.
- Charge indicator on base: shows the headset’s charge level.
- Super lightweight, soft contoured design—weighing only23g gives you all day wearing comfort.
- The base unit is discreet and compact, minimizing desktop clutter.
This optional add-on unit gives you complete freedom to roam your office. With the GN 1000 RHL, you can answer calls, and end them, from wherever your wireless headset takes you. You do not have to touch your telephone, simply press the multifunction button on your headset. It works with over 90% of all business telephones. Unless your phone has a truly unusual design, it will work with yours.
wireless headset from AAAHeadsets